Virtual office spaces are now slowly taking the place of conventional work places in the business setting. Since more and more companies are now operating online, the need for a virtual office space has doubled in the past few years, and both start-up companies and experienced businessmen have come to appreciate the benefits virtual workplaces provide.
Readers might think that virtual workplaces are non-existent places that businesses rent online. However, a virtual place of work is in fact a physical office that is rented or leased by a company for the purpose of having an established business address and meeting place for closing deals and meeting with clients. Companies that go for virtual workplaces enjoy all the amenities and facilities of a normal office setting minus the costs in purchasing a commercial property and the equipment needed to run the business.
A fledgling company for example may acquire virtual offices to minimize start-up costs and investments. This allows the business owner to divert the capital to more urgent expenses while still being able to maintain an office space that customers and clients can go to for any inquiries and business dealings. Companies who offer virtual staff services will provide the needed business address, dedicated fax and phone numbers, and even office staff and receptionists when necessary or when requested by the client.
Virtual office spaces also allow a company’s employees to work at home while still being able to do their tasks and communicate with each other through the use of phones, chat, and email. This lowers down employee expenses incurred while commuting or driving to and from work, therefore being able to take home a larger amount of their pay as compared to an employee who works in a conventional office. In a business sense meanwhile, maintenance, equipment, and operational costs are minimized. This allows the business owner to rake in a larger percentage of the profit and acquiring more funds that can be used to develop products or invest in a new venture.
Established businesses and experienced company owners meanwhile are discovering ways to blend in the concept of virtual offices with their normal office settings. If the company is planning to branch out in different locations but doesn’t want the hassle and added expense of maintaining operations in several areas, virtual offices can be acquired. This will promote the company’s visibility in local areas and allow for people to become familiar with their products and services, therefore boosting sales with minimal operational expenses.
1. Top Attributes of a Virtual Office Space
2. A professional business address and/or phone number
3. Call answering and call forwarding along with a live receptionist
4. Mail receipt and forwarding
5. Access to physical office space, including conference rooms and private offices
6. Essential business services like – high speed WiFi, Audio/video presentations, Fax, Printing, Basic catering like- tea, coffee, etc.
7. Occasional networking and shared events
8. Access to other office locations in the provider’s network
9. Who all can use Virtual Office Space?
10. Freelancers who don’t have any workspace but want to maintain a marketing presence.
11. Professionals who are not willing to disclose their contact details – address, phone number, etc. on their marketing materials or business documents.
12. Businesses venturing into new regions, yet lack a permanent physical presence.
13. Small businesses who want to cut cost of support staff, yet want the services of the same.
14. Businesses getting access to new clients who want to work with someone native to their place.
15. Small businesses, who need fancy addresses that are otherwise out of the league.
16. Sales team that is mostly travelling, yet need an office space for in-between meeting
Virtual workplaces can do wonders for a company’s image as well as maximize its profit potential. If you are a company owner looking to achieve both, investing in virtual offices may very well be the means to achieve those goals. There are virtual office services available online to fit every business need, be it a small business that is rapidly developing or an established company with a wide customer base. All you really have to do is pick out the best among them and start profiting from the advantage a virtual place of work can offer.