Despite the fact that we totally believe in the fact that coworking spaces makes it easier for the people and companies to succeed and is a great resource available for them, we want to help our readers in deciding whether joining a coworking space is right decision for them. Hence, the blog will cover two aspects of coworking –
a) Why it makes success easy for you?
b) Why you should join coworking?
To cover both these aspects, we will share with you the benefits coworking spaces offer to its users. So, let’s get started –
Here are the top benefits of coworking office space in Noida –
1. Flexibility – One of the most favorable advantages of coworking spaces is that they empower organizations of all sizes to be adaptable and versatile. These spaces allow clients to have short-term or long-term leases and within these lease terms they have a variety of membership options available.
a) Professionals and companies can have access to professional business environment without investing huge money or committing to long-term leases.
b) Coworking spaces allow their clients to scale up or down depending upon their business needs.
c) Coworking spaces allow worker flexibility, which means you can have 24/7 access to your work space and work whenever you want.
2. Coworking communities – The main value-proposition of a coworking space is its community. Also known as the founding pillars of coworking spaces, communities bring together freelancers, startups and companies, who would otherwise either work from home or from an isolated office building. Coworking spaces gets its vibe and feel from diversity, connections, access to new people, new culture that people of today could easily relate to.
3. Coworking networking – Very similar to the community aspect, people working in coworking spaces come from diverse backgrounds and industries, which means a perfect ground for networking, meet people and make and nurture new bonding and relationships. Coworking spaces gives people the chance to make new friends, partners, potential team members and potential clients.
4. Wellness and mental health – Loneliness is the biggest enemy of people today and coworking spaces help people in fighting this enemy with the help of like-minded people around them. Moreover, there are many coworking spaces that offer a variety of amenities and programs to fight this enemy, like – green spaces, spaces that are well illuminated with natural light, flexible schedules, onsite childcare and pet friendly spaces, mindfulness and yoga sessions, ergonomic office furniture for keeping the professionals fit and happy.
5. Location – Most of the available coworking spaces are at city’s best locations, which means easy and short commutes. The coworking space location and amenities make it ideal for having client meetings or even spend time with family and friends.
6. Productivity – Coworking spaces offer its clients with plug and play environment, which means they can start their work as soon as they enter the door. It is equally motivating to work at a space where others are working with great zeal, which improves ones’ productivity at work. Simply put, these spaces offer you such an environment where you get the facility to work and collaborate.
7. Work opportunities – Again, it is all about communal diversity; Let’s assume you are a legal advisor who needs some assistance with advertising; you’ll likely to get services of a marketer within the coworking space or you might get in contact with someone who can introduce you to someone good at it. Similarly, if you are a content writer, a video producer or a law adviser, people around may need your services while working on a project. This means, it is easy to achieve potential clients and service providers among your coworking community.
8. Events and learning opportunities – Most reputed coworking space providers offer a variety of events and learning opportunities for their esteem users. For instance –professional workshop during lunch hours, networking happy hours, yoga, wellness and meditation sessions, short conferences for bringing change to society, etc. all done by experts.
9. Work-life balance – The first benefits of coworking spaces that we shared was ‘flexibility’, it is the flexible nature of coworking spaces that help people to achieve an ideal work-life balance, which otherwise is almost impossible to achieve. You can come and go at times that suits you the most. People working from home fail to separate their personal and professional life, having a space dedicated for their work will ensure that you can have dedicated time for both.
10. Amenities – Another major selling point of coworking spaces is their never-ending lists of amenities. Along with the basic amenities that are available with any office building, like – WiFi, tea, coffee, meeting and conference rooms, printing and event managements, coworking spaces have taken their list of amenities to another level. For instance – onsite child care, gym memberships, concierge services, pet-friendly, roof-top restaurants, etc.
These were the major benefits, however two more benefits that we didn’t take into account are – Financial benefits and Talent attraction and retention. We have not discussed them in detail because most people know leasing coworking spaces is affordable and the long list of amenities attract and retain employees.
So, if you think your business needs some or all of these benefits, coworking spaces in Noida is the right for you and you should opt for it right away.