Coworking office spaces are getting a lot of response and attention from the working community, and it is not difficult to understand WHY? However, if you have not heard of this working concept, simply put – a coworking office space is a dedicated space where organizations or individuals can rent a desk (or more) on a weekly or monthly basis. This dedicated space will include – computers, internet connections, meeting rooms and other hardware and basic amenities and if you have found a great coworking office space in Noida – might include a kitchen as well.
If you are a start-up, entrepreneur or a business owner who takes his business proceedings from home, then shared spaces offers an array of benefits – an opportunity to get away from the home office and still utilize your own comfortable desk, a professional environ to attend your clients and an inherent system to help your business grow.
In this blog we are summarizing some tips that will help you get the most out of the coworking experience, it doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a veteran, just implement the tips and you will be a pro in using the shared spaces.
1) Search for the right space – Different shared spaces attract different types of businesses. Before choosing upon any space, it is important to analyze your needs and goals. Based on your requirements, tour the available spaces in your area and select the one that is the closest match.
2) Be available to good fortune – The significance of coworking spaces comes from its open environ that energizes collaborative conversation and chance meetings. If you have hired a workstation, but you hardly visit the place or turn on the headphones and shut off the people working around you, then the space will bring no good to you. It is the people and distractions that make shared spaces worth renting. Be receptive and presentable and you will see how easily you will make new connections.
3) Consider how you work – There are many advantages of renting a co-working space, but there is one drawback as well – it can be difficult for someone who is used to working alone in the isolation of a home office. Be that as it may, that doesn’t mean you should surrender your dream of renting a coworking space altogether. It might take some days to get used to the space, simply plan the kind of work you do in the space to fit your level of efficiency.
4) Create a separate bag pack for your coworking office – There’s nothing more terrible than conquering traffic of your city and reach at your shared space, and discover that you have left a few vital things at home. Yes, it is frustrating. The best way to combat this situation is by having a separate, fully equipped bag pack for your coworking office. Place everything you will be needing on a daily basis – chargers, swipe card, batteries, food discount cards, change for the vending machine, water bottle, etc.
5) Shift places frequently – Humans are animals of propensity, we become habitual of things and then we stick to them, but coworking spaces encourage change. The easiest of all will be change of seat – begin by switching up your seat! Change to various workstations around the space, make conversations with new people and see where luck takes you.
6) Make use of all the amenities – You have paid for the space and its amenities, so make sure to use all the programs and features offered by your coworking space. Many professionally managed coworking spaces offer free networking events, seminars, unlimited photocopying and great coffee. Never miss on anything.
7) Use the space as a promotional platform – Normally the organizations renting coworking office spaces are approved for carrying their promotional material, though there are might be restrictions (they can’t just hang their promotional banners on all the walls of the space). But just to keep your fellow co-workers know what you do or notice you, you can gift them promo gear that are useful for them or for the space – for instance – pens, writing pads, magnets, coffee mugs or water bottles with your company’s logo or tag line.
Keep in mind that your fellow co-workers can be your future business investors or partners, so showcase your best traits, keep your place tidy, greet them with a smile and be available for help. Just follow these tips and you will have a fruitful time working at any co-working space.